Anywhoodle, every Friday she writes a "Confessional post" with her deepest and darkest confessions (that usually revolve around starbucks and buying new clothes) and I thought that I would try it as well. , at least for this week.
So.... deep breath. And read ahead if you dare........
1. I vaccuum my couch once a week. As well, when I wipe the table I also wipe every counter in my kitchen. Yes, including those I haven't used. Anal much?
2. I inwardly congratulate myself every time I find a spelling mistake or grammatical error in a book. It makes my day.
3. I may have contemplated skipping swimming on one of the hottest days of the year due to the possibility that it may pose a conflict with my weekly ritual of watching the bachelorette.
4. I don't "tweet" but I hashtag things in my head. (see above post: inner-head hashtag #obsessed). And yes, mom & grandma I realize that you will understand absolutely nothing to do with that last one.
5. Dave has areas of the house that he's not allowed to sit on in his barnclothes. Everyone tells me that this will change when I have kids. Honestly, I doubt it. My mom has had white furniture (that's still white) since she got married AND 5 kids. It's bred into me.
6. I start a new diet about 6 times a day. This usually lasts until I realize I have an event with good food to go to soon or I forget until after I've eaten that 2nd cookie.
7. Levi gets a daily running commentary on what I am doing. (Anyone else want a verbal recitation of my cookie recipe?) This baby may not know Spanish by the time he's 3 - but he'll know the correct procedure to wash dishes.
Well that's it.
My top 7 deepest and darkest confessions.
Hopefully I could at least make you feel a little less crazy, or, a little more normal.
happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment