Monday, December 3, 2012

stale

First things first, I must apologize to my readers (oops... is it okay to call you that? It's more like friends/family I guess, but "readers" makes me feel important. And that this little space on the interweb might be more than just a time waster). Neverthless, whomever you are, I apologize to you for the lack of posting for an entire week.

Maybe you feared another 3 month hiatus. Maybe you didn't notice.
Whatever the case, I have returned. With lots of posts brewing in this over-thinking, over-analyzing, wordy brain of mine.

But for now I will just touch on the highlights.
Blogging for me takes a little bit of prioritizing, in that, I usually blog while Levi is napping. Therefore, it doesn't happen every day because sometimes the house REALLY does need to get vaccummed. And last week there was just too much fun to be had during naptime, that blogging was sent barrelling down the ever-accumulating to do list.

Here's a little of what we were engaging ourselves with last week. Between the ever-regular and mundane aspects of doing chores, making meals, cleaning house, and changing diapers, I decided to do the following
 - Christmas decorate and then decorate some more and then get inspired by a home tour and a gander on Pinterest and voila... and entirely new list of things to do
- a Visit from an aunt and a cousin (which slipped my mind and I answered the door in barn clothes, hands wet from doing supper dishes, and a colossal mess of decorations l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y everywhere
- a visit from a friend with a baby and a friend with a baby in her belly (FUN)
- Goat Meeting
- a visit from a friend with 2 babies
- painting a frame, then painting a frame, then painting a table and chairs which all caused me to develop an intense love for chalkboard paint
- crafting (post coming soon)
- Fun night with our GEMS group
- Praise team practice and spontaneously inviting people over for coffee after
- and finally picking up my Christmas tree from my mother. I know this sounds easy. It wasn't. Will post about this later.


so there you go.
No time for blogging.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Throw in Sjaarda Family Christmas Shopping on Saturday.

so it's been fun. and busy. but a fun, i-did-it-to-myself, kind of busy.
and now, i have lots of fodder for this little space.

stay tuned. it's promises to be interesting. And if not, there's usually something to roll your eyes at

No comments:

Post a Comment