Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prayer Request

no funny jokes or silly stories this morning. Just a quick update with my blood clot situation.

My doctor is having a hard time getting my blood levels to stabilize. In short this means that while the amount of blood thinners I am taking is consistently increasing - the thickness of my blood is NOT decreasing. I am currently not even in "therapeutic" range. This means that until my blood thins I have to go to the emergency room for daily injections.

This isn't a huge deal. More of an annoyance, however, it doesn't look like I will be off the thinners within the 3 months like originally hoped.

So if you could add this little request to your long lists of prayer requests I would appreciate it. My doctor said that diet & medication are the only things that affect your blood levels. I disagree.... I think prayer can have a pretty hearty effect as well. So if you'd feel so inclined to send one to the big guy as well I'd appreciate it!!

** In other news - Levi is still fantastic. Becoming much more interactive and we are really enjoying his smiles, giggles, and "talking". He is also giving mommy a nice night of sleep and consistently sleeping about 10/10:30 - 6:30/7 every night. So I am a lucky lady! We love being parents to the little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment