Today Levi is officially 9 months old!!
He's been out in this big wide world as long as he was in that big wide tummy!! And while I must say that there are some similiarities there are some VAST differences
For 9 months I ate everything I could get my hands on.
For 9 months Levi has been doing the same
For 9 months I was too big for my skinny jeans.
Never mind, I am still too big for my skinny jeans
For 9 months I was kicked from the inside.
For 9 months I have been puked on from the outside
For 9 months I had glorious sleep.
For 9 months my sleep has still been glorious.... just.... less frequent
For 9 months I thought pregnancy was hard and wonderful.
Turns out motherhood is the same!
For the 9 months I carried you Levi
I loved you
I prayed for you
I dreamed about you
I planned for your future
I wanted to know everything about you
I loved your hands, feet, bum and every little part of you
I was willing to take on any uncomfortable pain for you
And it hasn't stopped.
Not for 9 days, 9 months, 9 years.... or 90 years.
We're in this together buddy. I hope you like me as much as I like you!!



I canKt believe it's been 9 months already! He's getting so big, but is as adorable as always :) hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete