Saturday, November 3, 2012

a 3 month stay-cation

(thank you to the huge number of people that told me they missed my blog and encouraged me to write again.... okay..... thank you to the three people that told me they missed my blog. I appreciate it).

so whilst I would love to come at you with a witty commentary and exciting post after a three month break from blogging I am afraid that won't be the case. I just thought I'd give you a little update on how the cutest boy on the block is doing.

He's doing fantastic. Shaved his beard, but has since decided he'd grow it back again.... oh wait. You thought I meant Levi.  (ha ha. I am just too funny! Brenda- if you are the only one that laughed; thank you!)

Levi is fantastic as well. He is no longer eating pureed food, but is eating regular food like the rest of us! This makes planning lunches & dinners a lot easier for me.  He is a huge fan of yogurt and has a massive sweet tooth like his mommy. Unfortunately, his charming smile and endearing personality make it hard for anyone to resist sharing thier cookie or any other delectable dessert.

He is crawling up a storm and has decided that any baby toys are uninteresting and far too simplistic for his advanced intellect and would rather play with (in this order) the dvd player, water botttle, cool whip containers, remote controls and pop cans. He is also pulling himself up on all the furniture and will use coffee tables to walk around. He still loves to be on his feet and is happiest when someone is 'walking' him around the house.

A troublesome ear infection put him into a couple of his grumpiest days thus far. Mommy felt sorry for her little boy waking during the night and so soothed him back to sleep with nursing. Biggest mistake ever. Levi has now decided that he would like these middle-of-the-night feedings to continue..... forever!!

He loves to babble, say da da (unfortunately no mama yet) and grunt, cluck, and make all manner of other interesting noises.

We love our little man like crazy. He is growing like a weed and getting heavier by the day. We enjoy him so much now and it is great fun to be able to tickle, play and interact. He also is getting to know people besides his mommy & daddy and it is so fun to watch his excitement when he sees his grandmas & grandpas. He gets WAY to much attention and we are so blessed that he is such an immensely loved child.

We love him.
Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment