Tonight my little big brother Tyson is coming over for supper. It has become somewhat of a tradition.
The 1st time he sent me a secretive text telling me that he had to come over to “tell me something”. Apparently he had a date (and now a girlfriend) – a big deal for my brother that I never thought would get up the guts to even talk to women!! (ps: she’s pretty cute)
Since then he has come over 2-3 times. Usually on a Sunday night – for supper. It ranges from pizza – to wraps- to whatever else I come up with!!
So tonight is another date. Not sure why he is coming. But he is.
“bonding time with the sibs” (his words – not mine).
It’s pretty lame that I get excited about this. But I like him a lot. a lot more now that I don't live with him.
we are having "kirsten's surprise (again - his words... not mine).
should be great fun!! and if it's not - he'll be happy that he had a WHOLE post dedicated just to him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment