Today marks my last day of work before christmas…. Can I get a..... what what!! (ok that was super lame) but I am SUPER excited… because I have 5.. yes 5 (five) days off. Which got me wondering what I could possibly do in my next few glorious days of freedom. And since I am sure that you are enthralled in anticipation and can’t help but possibly stay glued to your computer monitor wondering what I am going to do. I will not disappoint
Christmas – Christmas – 1st Christmas – Christmas - Christmas
(5 Christmas’ in 3 days)
There that wasn’t so bad was it?
But just in case you need more here it is…..
I am going to paint. Please don’t spread the news – because my husband has yet to be informed. But after work today I am going to get paint for the bathroom. It is going to be a beautiful gray. And then I am going to paint the cupboards black. And if I get really motivated –then I will paint the laundry room. But don’t hold your breath (that is a winter project – and there is a lot of winter left)
And then we are going to have good old fashioned snow-ball fight. Mainly because I want to post one of those a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e pictures of us with snow crusted faces, pink cheeks, cheesy smiles, and cutsie mittens. And if that doesn’t work I’ll just roll around in the snow, make Dave do the same (all innocent here) and then post a picture so you all have evidence of how sickening sweetly in love we are!!
There is also a youth meeting with our interim pastor, re-arranging the basement (we have a TV down there now – due to a BEAUTIFUL Christmas present – and it is just un-aesthetically pleasing and needs to be fixed) and sleep.
So that’s about it.
Now that you all have been fully informed
Have a MERRY MERRY Christ-filled Christmas!! See you in 5 days (that's also the number of days i will be without internet - and therefore, not blogging)
Christmas – Christmas – 1st Christmas – Christmas - Christmas
(5 Christmas’ in 3 days)
There that wasn’t so bad was it?
But just in case you need more here it is…..
I am going to paint. Please don’t spread the news – because my husband has yet to be informed. But after work today I am going to get paint for the bathroom. It is going to be a beautiful gray. And then I am going to paint the cupboards black. And if I get really motivated –then I will paint the laundry room. But don’t hold your breath (that is a winter project – and there is a lot of winter left)
And then we are going to have good old fashioned snow-ball fight. Mainly because I want to post one of those a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e pictures of us with snow crusted faces, pink cheeks, cheesy smiles, and cutsie mittens. And if that doesn’t work I’ll just roll around in the snow, make Dave do the same (all innocent here) and then post a picture so you all have evidence of how sickening sweetly in love we are!!
There is also a youth meeting with our interim pastor, re-arranging the basement (we have a TV down there now – due to a BEAUTIFUL Christmas present – and it is just un-aesthetically pleasing and needs to be fixed) and sleep.
So that’s about it.
Now that you all have been fully informed
Have a MERRY MERRY Christ-filled Christmas!! See you in 5 days (that's also the number of days i will be without internet - and therefore, not blogging)
No comments:
Post a Comment