You know those infommericals.
The ones that you can’t help but watch?
They are terrible but sometimes you actually think that maybe one of those would be handy to have.
Like those slappity chop chops (i know I know… they are called slap chops – but what your mom calls them is sooo much more entertaining)
Or the vacuums
Or the travel pillows
Or the snuggies
Oh the wonderful world of snuggies. One night this week I was cold…. Really cold and I almost thought that I needed a snuggie. I was wrapped up in blankets around my feet, and my belly. And my shoulders. And I wanted another one and I wanted my water bottle and I couldn’t get to it without getting cold (I know….. my life is so incredibly hard)
And then…. My hubby came and I didn’t need a snuggie anymore.
You see – there`s something about them.
I can almost see it know.
Picture this:
A big booming voice-over
A picture of a nice cozy living room and a shivering woman
Enter booming voice: are you tired of the cold? Tired of never having enough blankets?
Well we have what you need:
For the low low price – of cooking, cleaning, feeding, and grooming you can have your own HUSBAND….
Order now folks these won`t last long.
…..you are probably rolling your eyes at the complete ABSURDITY of this post. But hey – I can`t be intelligent and witty all the time.
essentially - what i am trying to say in this long, over-wordy, roundabout way is that i love my husband and cuddling on the couch. it makes me almost (read ALMOST) like winter!
PS: if you can't get one of those husband things via TV shopping .... slippers are the next best thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment