i have a mightily huge favour to ask of you.
see there is this photo contest.
starting saturday couple's photos will be uploaded to the Mint Photography facebook page. The picture with the most votes by January 16th wins a couple's photo shoot.
I would really like to win. I am not currently at my most flattering weight, but I was hoping that if I won I could include a new little bebe in the pictures too.
ANYWHO....
so what I am asking is if you would shamelessly "like" my picture on facebook.
it's easy.
1. visit the Mint Photography Facebook Page
2. Become a fan
3. Like my picture.
I am pretty sure the pictures go up Saturday and you have until January 16th.
pretty pretty please!
oh, I am not sure what picture I am putting up but hopefully you'll recognize me (ha ha).
here are some i am mulling over.
ok. that's it.
no witty blog post. no funny story. just a pathetic request to help me win!!




No comments:
Post a Comment