kudos to you if you were brave enough to read this. The ramblings of a over eager & pretentious mother is never as fun as it sounds. But now that you are here, feel free to enjoy my insight into the life of the most precious boy ever.
(It's true. A mother always sees things through rose coloured glasses......)
My son tries to open the wipes box the wrong way over and over and over and over again - I call it perserverance
My son grabs a fork off the table, stabs it into the bowl and proceeds to throw food all over the place - I call it self motivation
My son eats left over food off the floor - I call it environmental awareness.
My son sticks his face directly into the tub water to try and 'eat' bubbles - I call it dedication
My son goes down the step into the dining room face first - I call it thinking outside the box
My son chooses to throw the nice bowl on the floor to smash - I call it expensive taste
My son plays with pencils - obviously a scolar
My son gets into my piano music - future mozart
and last but not least....
My son chooses his mommy over everyone else all the time - obviously this boy has an incredible taste in women!!
*scholar Kirsten lol.
ReplyDeleteLove the post.
ha ha. Thanks Jen. Guess I should have proof-read more carefully!
DeleteI guess his "scholarly -ness" might not come from his mother after all :)