Wednesday, December 1, 2010

addition

I am happy to announce that we have a new addition to our family. We have been talking about it for a little while and finally decided to bite the bullet.

Give a big, hearty, bloggie blog welcome to

Mr. Frank Man Chair


Our couch was a little lonely. We still had a bit of wedding money (thanks everyone). And it made a good Christmas present to ourselves. Plus there was a big sale on at the Brick this past weekend (you may have known that already)

Also if you are wondering, there is no particular reason why I have named him Frank. It just sounded like a good name. and man chair? Cause that’s what it is. I can sit cross-legged without touching the armrests. (Also I told Dave that it was a good reading chair – which he thought was lame – and claimed instead, that it was a man chair)

So there you go. We have a tree. A couch. And a man chair.

Life. (and living room). Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. it looks like an excellent reading chair! re-claim it as your own! :)

    ReplyDelete