the blog will be a little quiet for the next couple of days.
hubby & i are going camping!! yay. 3 days off for him (and 2 for me) and we are headed away.....
we were advised by a certain someone that tenting is "so much more romantic" - but we are throwing away the romance for comfortability, room, drynes & air conditioning!
can't wait to spend some days with just my hubby. happy anniversary to us!!
PS: thanks to the in-laws for the days off and the use of thier trailer!!
on another note.
my little brother Quintin in graduating Gr. 8 tomorrow.
this means that Dave has seen all my siblings graduate Gr. 8 (even Tyson) he has been around a long time
this also means that the Sjaarda's are graduating as well. After 18 years being a part of the Christian School my parents no longer have any children attending.
i was talking to my mom about this the other day. about how much time and money has been invested into thier children through that school.
and she told me this:
what else would I invest in besides my children. I wouldn't change it for the world!
Quinny I can't believe that my littlest brother is going to highschool. You are such a wonderful and caring young man, and cute as can be!! Dave and I are so proud of you and can't wait to see what God has in store for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment