the thing is - i swore that i would not be swept up by this latest facebook trend. (i managed to avoid farmville) however, i find some of the "challenges" particularly interesting. so today (& tomorrow's) blogs are dedicated to the 30 day challenge. except it's a mash up because i am only going to do the ones that i like best.
day 1: picture of you with 15 facts

1. I have been married for about 4 months. and i don’t like when I tell people that I am married and then they ask how old I am. It doesn’t really matter. I love him
2. I like to be challenged. I realized lately that I get bored with things that are too easy
3. i think tv is silly & a waste of time when i should be doing other things. but i watch it anyway... and frequently
4. Dave is truly my best friend. My mom is my second best friend
5. Talking about my mom – she is pretty awesome. I take it as a compliment when people say I am like her! In general - my family is pretty great. i wouldn't be anywhere without them and my self-esteem wouldn't be constantly challenged (just kidding)
6. I am really really organized to the point it's sometimes scary. but lists are good friends of mine and we get things done a lot faster when we work together!!
7. I am pretty much in love with my life right now. I am super duper blessed.
8. I like to talk. Sometimes more than listening – and I interrupt people frequently
9. I really REALLY really love pickles. Only Dill
10. It is a good thing that Dave married me. We think we are funny. No one else does.
11. When I read I get incredibly involved in the story. People can talk to me and I don’t hear them. I will cry and laugh out loud because of a book.
12. I toot when I get nervous. It is uncontrollable and I can’t help it.
13. i like english & literature. and because of that -blogging has become my new favourite thing. no joke. i love it
14. i think feet are really gross. Even cute feet (just for reference – Dave’s feet are NOT cute)
15. having a job, a house and a husband isn't easy. i can't imagine kids. i have gained a lot of respect for busy women!!
day2: a picture of someone you've been closest with the longest:
shannonthere was a period where we weren't so close. but we were besties in elementary school and university was a fantastic opportunity to get close(r) again!!

day 14: a picture of someone you couldn't imagine your life without.
now that he's in my life and has been for 6+ years i can't imagine him not in it!! he makes life pretty darn interesting
day 16: a picture of someone who inspires you

my mom. she's pretty much fantastic. she works 4 jobs, has 6 kids, a foster child, a crazy husband, volunteers constantly and never hesitates to drop it all to help you. if i can be a mom like that to my kids and a wife like that to my husband then i would consider myself a success. she is one of my best friends, an inspiration, a constant entertainment and true proverbs 31 woman. yep. she's pretty incredible.
so that's the 1st part of my 30 day mash-up. stay tuned !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment